16855 Point Lookout Road, St. Mary’s City, MD 20686
Phone: 301-862-4597 • http://www.trinitysmcmd.com/
Originally established in 1638, the first Trinity Church was a wooden structure located on Smith Creek. In 1642, it was moved to St. Mary’s City and in 1694, when the state capital was moved from St. Mary’s City to Annapolis, the local State House served as the church for 134 years. The present-day church was constructed in 1829 using brick salvaged from the original 1676 State House. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.