Tag Archives: Valley Lee

St. George’s Episcopal Church

19167 Poplar Hill Lane, Valley Lee, MD, 20692
Phone: 301-994-0585  •  http://www.stgeorgesvalleylee.org/

The first wooden church was built here between 1638 and 1642.  The current church built in 1799, is home to the oldest Episcopal Parish in Maryland and has held continuous services on site since 1638.  Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Advertisements